19 Inch Compact Medical Freezer with NIST Temperature Alarm
Part of the AccuCold MED series, this all-freezer can be used in medical, scientific, and laboratory environments. It comes with an NIST Temperature Alarm to alert you if the temperature rises or falls below a certain range, and it's equipped with an External Temperature Readout for convenient temperature readings. Additionally, with four pull-out drawers, a hospital grade cord, and -20° capability, this unit is perfect for storing sensitive items.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
US Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Height of Cabinet:
Depth with door at 90°:
NIST Temperature Alarm
- A High/Low Temperature Alarm alerts users if the temperature goes above or below a certain range.
External Temperature Readout
- The External Temperature Readout allows you to monitor the temperature without opening the door.
Factory Installed Lock
- A top-mounted lock offers additional security.
Hospital Grade Cord
- Equipped with a three-pronged hospital grade cord for added reliability.
- Four clear pull-out drawers provide convenient storage options.
Flat Door Liner
- Provides more storage depth in the unit and is easy to keep clean.
- Capable of maintaining temperatures as low as -20° for keeping sensitive items.
AccuCold FS407LMED Reviews