19 Inch Compact Commercially Approved Freezer with 1.8 cu. ft. Capacity
AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers the MEDDT series all-freezers with advanced features for use in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
This unit is a compact 1.8 cu.ft. all-freezer that is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. The door includes a front lock and high temperature warning alarm that also displays the current and high/low temperatures. A digital thermostat offers easy and intuitive temperature management. The interior includes removable wire shelves for optimum circulation and a one-piece interior liner to ensure easy cleanup. This freezer is manual defrost and operates at an average temperature of -20°C. A hospital grade 'green dot' cord is included.
With reliable construction and a convenient size, the FS30L7MEDDT is the ideal freezer for storing select items in institutional facilities.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
2 Removable Wire Shelves
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with door at 90°:
- ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
2 Removable Shelves
- Includes twp wires shelf for easier storage
- Electronic controls ensure easy and intuitive temperature management, with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- High/low temperature alarm audibly warns when interior is out of set range
Flat Door Liner
- Designed to comply with CDC guidelines
One-Piece Interior Liner
- Seamless interior for easier cleanup
Hospital Grade Cord
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Convenient "cube" shape is ideal for use on top of counters
Factory Install Locked
- Keyed lock for a secure interior