Compact All-Freezer Capable Of -20°C with Lock, Alarm, Digital Thermostat, and Hospital Grade Cord
AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers MEDDT series all-freezers for stabilized temperature performance to be used in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
The FS24LMEDDT is a compact all-freezer designed to operate at -20°C, the ideal temperature for long-term storage of select sensitive materials. The 1.4 cu. ft. manual defrost interior offers static cooling for stable results. A removable wire shelf allows easy storage options, with a seamless interior liner to simplify cleanup. This unit has a flat door liner as recommended by the CDC.
For optimum temperature assurance, the FS24LMEDDT includes a digital thermostat and a high/low temperature alarm that also includes a NIST calibrated temperature display to the nearest tenth of a degree. A hospital grade cord includes a 'green dot' plug for added safety in high traffic settings. This model comes in a white finish and includes a factory installed lock and a preinstalled probe hole for users connecting their own monitoring equipment.
The FS24LMEDDT can be paired with the FFAR24LMEDDT all-refrigerator for a matching set. These units can also be ordered with more advanced medical features, including a power-out alarm, self-closing door, temperature logger, and more.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
No, Factory Only
Right Hinge Door Swing
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
Overall Height without Hinge:
- Ideal size for use on top of counters.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed security for a secure interior.
- Low temperature capability ideal for certain sensitive items.
NIST Calibrated Thermometer
- Thermometer provides external readout of current and high/low temperatures.
One-Piece Interior Liner
- Seamless interior for easier cleanup.
- Static cooling system for reduced temperature fluctuations.
- Includes one wire shelf for easier storage.
- Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management.
Flat Door Liner
- Designed to comply with CDC guidelines.
- Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
AccuCold FS24LPLUS Reviews