19 Inch Compact Commercially Approved Freezer with 1.4 cu. ft. Capacity
AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers MED series all-freezers for stabilized temperature performance to be used in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
The this unit is a compact all-freezer designed to operate at -20° C, the ideal temperature for long-term storage of select sensitive materials. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. The 1.4 cu.ft. manual defrost interior offers static cooling for stable results. A removable wire shelf allows easy storage options, with a seamless interior liner to simplify cleanup. The dial thermostat is located inside. This unit has a flat door liner as recommended by the CDC.
For added temperature assurance, the FS24L7MED includes a high/low temperature alarm that also includes a NIST calibrated temperature display to the nearest tenth of a degree. A hospital grade cord includes a 'green dot' plug for added safety in high traffic settings. This model comes in a white finish and includes a factory installed lock and a preinstalled probe hole for users connecting their own monitoring equipment.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
1 Removable Wire Shelf
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with door at 90°:
- ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
- Includes one wire shelf for easier storage
NIST Calibrated Temperature Display
- Alarm includes NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature
High Temperature Alarm
- Warns of temperature fluctuations and includes an external temperature readout on the door
- Dial thermostat for easy temperature management
- Low temperature capability ideal for certain sensitive items
Flat Door Liner
- Designed to comply with CDC guidelines
One-Piece Interior Liner
- Seamless interior for easier cleanup
Hospital Grade Cord
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment
- Convenient "cube" shape is ideal for use on top of counters
Factory Install Locked
- Keyed lock for a secure interior