SUMMIT's medical grade PLUS freezers come fully featured for temperature safe performance.
The FS22LPLUS is a compact all-freezer designed to fit easily on top of counters. This manual defrost unit can hold temperatures as low as -20°C, ideal for the storage of many vaccines and laboratory products. The door includes a factory installed lock and a traceable thermometer that provides an external readout of the current and high/low temperatures.
With a compact footprint, the FS20LPLUS is the perfect solution to settings in need of a compact, reliable all-freezer.
This Freezer uses 272 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.17 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Height to Hinge Cap:
Comp Step Width:
Right Hinge Door
Canadian Electrical Safety:
US Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
- Ideal size for use on top of counters
Factory installed lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door
-20° C capable
- Operates at safe temperature for storage of vaccines such as FLU MIST and chicken pox
- Thermometer provides external readout of current and high/low temperatures
- No temperature fluctuations with a manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside
- Rear mounted to prevent accidental adjustments
- Wire shelf for storage convenience
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals