SUMMIT's MEDDT series all-freezers include advanced features for temperature precision in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
The FS22LMEDDT is a compact all-freezer for countertop use. The door includes a front lock and high temperature warning alarm that also displays the current and high/low temperatures. A digital thermostat ensures precise and convenient temperature management. This manual defrost freezer can hold temperatures as low as -20°C, ideal for sensitive laboratory material or certain vaccines. Additional features include a removable shelf and a hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug.
This model replaces the FS20LMEDDT. Please note that the dimensions vary slightly from the previous model.
This Freezer uses 272 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.17 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Height to Hinge Cap:
Comp Step Width:
Right Hinge Door
Canadian Electrical Safety:
US Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
- Ideal size for use on top of counters
-20° C capable
- Low temperature capability ideal for certain sensitive items
- No temperature fluctuations with a manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
Factory installed lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door
High temperature alarm
- Warns of temperature fluctuations and includes an external temperature readout on the door
Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Wire shelf for storage convenience
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Summit FS22LMEDDT Reviews