SUMMIT's MED series all-freezers come fully featured for stabilized temperature performance for use in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
The FS22LMED is a compact "cube" shaped all-freezer designed for use on top of counters. The door includes a front lock and high temperature warning alarm that also displays the current and high/low temperatures. This manual defrost freezer can hold temperatures as low as -20°C, ideal for sensitive laboratory material or certain vaccines. Additional features include a removable shelf and a hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug.
NOTE: This model replaces the FS20LMED. Dimensions vary slightly.
This Freezer uses 272 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.17 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Height to Hinge Cap:
Comp Step Width:
Right Hinge Door
Canadian Electrical Safety:
US Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
- Ideal size for use on top of counters
-20° C capable
- Low temperature capability ideal for certain sensitive items
Factory installed lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door
High temperature alarm
- Warns of temperature fluctuations and includes an external temperature readout on the door
Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- No temperature fluctuations with a manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside
- Wire shelf for storage convenience
- Rear mounted to prevent accidental adjustments
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals