SUMMIT's FS22L all-freezer provides maximum cooling in a compact, easy-to-place size.
This "cube" shaped freezer operates at -20° C, the ideal temperature for long-term storage of food, vaccines, and laboratory products. Manual defrost operation and extra thick insulation ensures a stable temperature performance. This unit has a rear-mounted adjustable dial thermostat.
With a compact footprint, the FS22L fits easily on top of counters. The reversible door allows users to place the unit in any location, while the front-mounted lock offers security. A removable wire shelf is included.
NOTE: This unit replaces FS20L. The dimensions vary slightly.
This Freezer uses 272 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.17 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Height to Hinge Cap:
Comp Step Width:
Right Hinge Door
Canadian Electrical Safety:
US Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Fully finished white cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Factory installed lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door
-20° C capable
- Operates at safe temperature for storage of vaccines such as FLU MIST and chicken pox
- No temperature fluctuations with a manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Rear mounted to prevent accidental adjustments
- Wire shelf for storage convenience
One piece interior liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals