19" Compact Medical Freezer
Summit's FS21L all-freezer provides reliable, low temperature cooling in a compact, easy-to-place size.
This "cube" shaped freezer can reach temperatures as low as -4° F with static manual defrost operation. This unit features a seamless interior for easy cleaning, rear-mounted thermostat for safe temperature management, and removable shelf for storage convenience.
The FS21L has a compact footprint with a reversible door. A factory installed lock offers added security. This model can be paired with the matching FFAR21L all-refrigerator to create a matching set.
This freezer uses 245 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy
Right Hand Swing
Compressor Step Width:
Compressor Step Depth:
Compressor Step Height:
115 V/60 Hz
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
- Convenient "cube" shape is ideal for use on top of counters.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for a secure interior.
Low Temperature Operation
- Interior can reach temperatures as low as -4°F.
One-Piece Interior Liner
- Seamless interior for easier clean-up.
- Includes one wire shelf for easier storage.
- User reversible door swing for added flexibility.
- Rear-mounted to prevent accidental adjustments.
Matching Refrigerator Available
- Pair with the FFAR21L all-refrigerator to create a matching set.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.