When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Available at AJ Madison.
Frigidaire, one of the leaders in home appliances; offers superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through meaningful innovations, they've humanized their technology to create appliance design that's uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as sensitive as they are smart.
Frigidaire Ductless Split Systems
Frigidaire ductless split air conditioners separate the indoor evaporator, installed high on the inside wall, and the sound from the outdoor condenser. The contemporary design gives you high-style performance and environmentally friendly energy consumption by avoiding the energy losses that normally come with ductwork. It also allows you individual temperature control of the room you're in. By having the operating compressor outside you have library quiet operation.
Volts / Hertz:
230/208V / 60Hz
Amps (Cool) - Indoor:
Amps (Cool) - Outdoor:
Amps (Heat) - Indoor:
Amps (Heat) - Outdoor:
Watts (Cool) - Indoor:
Watts (Cool) - Outdoor:
1,835 (320 - 2,530) Watts
Watts (Heat) - Indoor:
Watts (Heat) - Outdoor:
2,800 (340 - 2,800) Watts
Control Panel Location:
Low Voltage Start-Up:
24 Hour On/Off Timer:
Motor RPM (High):
Motor RPM (Med):
Noise Level dB (High):
Unique Accessories Available:
1 Year Full / 5 Year Sealed System
Dimensions and Weights
Maximum Wall Thickness:
Product Weight (Indoor):
Product Weight (Outdoor):
Shipping Weight (Indoor):
Shipping Weight (Outdoor):
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
Supplemental Heat Option
- Their versatile unit offers a supplemental heating capability, providing you with an additional heat source when needed.
Effortless Temperature Control
- Their air conditioners maintain the preset room temperature, so you will remain comfortable at all times.
- Allows you to precisely control the temperature and fan speed from across the room.
Effortless Clean Filter
- Their anti-microbial filter cleans the air, removing harmful bacteria and allergens.
Energy and Cost Savings
- The unit operates at a low voltage - conserving energy and saving you money.
- Quiet operation keeps you cool without keeping you awake.
- Plus, Sleep Mode gradually increases room temperature after being activated.
- Quickly cool a room on hot days.
Comfort Control Design
- Easily control the direction of your cool air, wherever your unit is.
- Automatically resume operating at its previous settings when power is restored to your unit.
24-Hour On/Off Timer
- Keep things cool on your schedule.
Frigidaire FRS22PYS2 Reviews
Warranties on mini split air conditioners only include parts and do not include labor. The licensed HVAC Technician who installs your air conditioner should always provide you with a labor warranty (preferably for at least a full year to compliment the manufacturers' parts warranty).
AJ Madison will only finalize a Mini Split (Ductless Split System) purchase with an authorized HVAC Technician. AJ Madison recommends the installation of a mini-split system to be performed by a trained and qualified HVAC technician with the proper knowledge and background. A trained technician will be able to judge the best location for the air handling (evaporator) unit and also the correct size for the area the unit will heat and/or cool. For assistance with all your technical needs please contact our technical department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of a unit please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed your system contact either AJ Madison or the manufacturer. We cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anyone but a licensed HVAC technician. We have a full technical support team available to help you throughout the installation process.
AJ Madison, Inc. cannot be held liable for improper installation and operation of any product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise in which parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your AJ Madison sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.