When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Available at AJ Madison.
Frigidaire, one of the leaders in home appliances; offers superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through meaningful innovations, they've humanized their technology to create appliance design that's uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as sensitive as they are smart.
Frigidaire Ductless Split Systems
Frigidaire ductless split air conditioners separate the indoor evaporator, installed high on the inside wall, and the sound from the outdoor condenser. The contemporary design gives you high-style performance and environmentally friendly energy consumption by avoiding the energy losses that normally come with ductwork. It also allows you individual temperature control of the room you're in. By having the operating compressor outside you have library quiet operation.
Approx. Cool Area:
1,400 Sq. Ft.
Watts Output - Cooling:
Fan Speeds (Cool/Fan/Heat):
Low Voltage Start-Up:
24 Hour On/Off Timer:
db - Indoor (High/Med/Low):
Air Direction Control - Vertical:
5 Year Sealed System; 1 Year Full Parts and Labor
Performance and Testing Standard:
Dimensions and Weights
Indoor Unit - Depth:
Indoor Unit - Height:
Indoor Unit - Unit Weight:
Indoor Unit - Shipping Weight:
Outdoor Unit - Width:
Outdoor Unit - Depth:
Outdoor Unit - Height:
Outdoor Unit - Unit Weight:
Outdoor Unit - Shipping Weight:
Ductless Split Systems Features
- Energy efficient and easy-to-use functionality.
- Effortless Temperature Control that cools in only the room where it is installed.
- Select models feature energy consumption up to 24% better than Energy Star requirements.
- Library-quiet performance every time.
Energy and Cost Savings
- A split system helps avoid the energy losses that normally come with ductwork.
- This loss can amount to up to 40% due to leaks, tears, long lengths, etc.
- By controlling the temperature only one room at a time, much less energy is consumed versus a central air conditioning system.
- Advanced Inverter Technology allows the compressor to efficiently reach the desired temperature faster and hold it precisely.
- Easily select performance-enhancing features with the touch of a button.
- Effortless Remote Control combines complete control with total comfort.
- Multi-directional, auto sweep for even air distribution throughout the room.
- Turbo Mode for that quick cool-down when you first turn it on.
- Sleep Mode aids in sleep comfort once you've settled in for the night.
Library Quiet Operation
- By moving the compressor outside, the indoor unit only requires the blower fan to operate.
- Inverter Technology allows the unit to maintain room temperatures while operating at a lower and quieter speed.
Effortless Clean Filter
- 95% of particles are eliminated as dust and bacteria adhere to the filter's surface.
- Ductless splits eliminate the buildup of dust, allergens, and bacteria in central air ducts.
Frigidaire Performance and Reliability
- Frigidaire Ductless Split systems are built to the quality, reliability, and performance you have come to expect from Frigidaire products.
- Frigidaire Ductless Split Air systems are a very low-maintenance solution for Home Comfort.
Warranties on mini split air conditioners only include parts and do not include labor. The licensed HVAC Technician who installs your air conditioner should always provide you with a labor warranty (preferably for at least a full year to compliment the manufacturers' parts warranty).
AJ Madison will only finalize a Mini Split (Ductless Split System) purchase with an authorized HVAC Technician. AJ Madison recommends the installation of a mini-split system to be performed by a trained and qualified HVAC technician with the proper knowledge and background. A trained technician will be able to judge the best location for the air handling (evaporator) unit and also the correct size for the area the unit will heat and/or cool. For assistance with all your technical needs please contact our technical department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of a unit please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed your system contact either AJ Madison or the manufacturer. We cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anyone but a licensed HVAC technician. We have a full technical support team available to help you throughout the installation process.
AJ Madison, Inc. cannot be held liable for improper installation and operation of any product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise in which parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your AJ Madison sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.