SUMMIT PURETHERM introduces an innovative series of combination warming and cooling cabinets that offer space and energy savings for your facility.
Sized with a 24" footprint, the FRBW52D comes fully assembled with a warming cabinet stacked on a fully featured two-drawer all-freezer. The warming cabinet is partially powered by the lower freezer, ensuring your two appliances conserve energy for efficient operation. Heat generated by the compressor that would normally be wasted is instead put to use to help power the upper warming cabinet. If additional heat is ever needed, a small heating element is on standby inside the upper chamber. A single hospital grade cord is included for added safety in high traffic settings.
The upper warming cabinet is designed to store blankets and towels at up to 140°F. The stainless steel trimmed glass door offers a full view of the interior, making it easy for staff to keep an eye on the inventory. A factory installed lock is included. Inside, the warming cabinet features a durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel interior and adjustable cantilevered shelves for a variety of storage configurations.
The lower all-freezer features a two-drawer design in complete stainless steel, with sleek handles for a professional look. Frost-free operation ensures minimum user maintenance, with an internal fan to ensure an evenly cooled interior. Two adjustable drawer dividers and a sliding chrome basket allow you to organize the freezer section to your needs. Additional features include a digital thermostat, LED lighting, and alarms to warn when the drawers are left open or if the temperature exceeds recommended ranges.
Both units come with a fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet. The top warming cabinet can be ordered RHD or LHD as needed. Designed for freestanding use, the FRBW52D features a sealed back design to enable easier cleaning. This unit also includes an anti-tip bracket to be installed for added safety.
With its ideal size, energy savings, and unique dual purpose operation, the FRBW52D is a great solution for doctors' offices, physical therapy clinics, hospitals, and other facilities looking to make the best use out of limited space.
Depth with handle:
Depth with door at 90°:
Interior and Exterior
Warming Cabinet (Top Unit)
Freezer (Bottom Unit)
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Parts & Labor Warranty:
Stainless steel exterior
- Both cabinets feature a complete stainless steel wrap for lasting durability and easy cleaning
Adjustable cantilevered shelves (warming cabinet)
- Top unit offers a variety of interior configurations with flexible cantilevered shelving in chrome
Drawer dividers (freezer)
- Two adjustable dividers make it simple to organize the drawer interiors
Sliding chrome basket (freezer)
- Removable chrome basket included for easier storage convenience
Stainless steel interior (warming cabinet)
- Offers lasting durability and improved sanitary conditions
Stainless steel trimmed double pane tempered glass door
- Heat-safe door offers a full view of interior blanket inventory
- Ensures the interior is efficiently insulated
- No-frost interior ensures minimum user maintenance
- Electronic controls for both sections to ensure easy temperature management. Warming cabinet features an external LED temperature readout
Factory installed lock
- Warming cabinet includes front lock for added security
Interior LED lighting (freezer)
- All-freezer features LED lighting for an attractive and efficient look inside
- Stainless steel handles offer a strong grip with a professional look
Hospital grade cord
- Single cord for easier setup, with a 'green dot' plug to ensure added security in high traffic settings
- Included for easy installation and added safety
Factory reversible door swing
- Specify RHD or LHD upon order
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Slim 24" footprint
- Ideally sized for use in space-challenged facilities
- Unit ships completely assembled for easy installation
Energy efficient design
- Warming cabinet is partially powered by the lower freezer, offering huge energy savings for your facility by having a single plug appliance serve two functions