SUMMIT PURETHERM introduces an innovative series of combination warming and cooling cabinets that offer space and energy savings for your facility.
Sized with a 24" footprint, the FRBW51 comes fully assembled with a warming cabinet stacked on a fully featured all-freezer. The warming cabinet is partially powered by the lower freezer, ensuring your two appliances conserve energy for efficient operation. Heat generated by the compressor that would normally be wasted is instead put to use to help power the upper warming cabinet. If additional heat is ever needed, a small heating element is on standby inside the upper chamber. A single hospital grade cord is included for added safety in high traffic settings.
The upper warming cabinet is designed to store blankets and towels at up to 140°F. The stainless steel trimmed glass door offers a full view of the interior, making it easy for staff to keep an eye on the inventory. Inside, the warming cabinet features a durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel interior and adjustable cantilevered shelves for a variety of storage configurations.
The lower all-freezer features a stainless steel door and utilizes user-friendly frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling. Adjustable chrome shelves offer flexible storage. Additional features include interior LED lighting, digital temperature control, and alarms that alert when the door is left open or the temperature exceeds recommended ranges.
Both units include their own factory installed front lock, allowing your staff to secure the freezer or blanket warmer as needed. The doors feature matching stainless steel handles and can be ordered RHD or LHD as needed. Designed for freestanding use, the FRBW51 comes with a black cabinet finish and sealed back design for easier cleaning. The unit also includes an anti-tip bracket to be installed for added safety.
With its ideal size, energy savings, and unique dual purpose operation, the FRBW51 is a great solution for doctors' offices, physical therapy clinics, hospitals, and other facilities looking to make the best use out of limited space.
Warming Cabinet (Top Unit)
Freezer (Bottom Unit)
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Parts & Labor Warranty:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Handle:
Depth with door at 90°:
Energy efficient design
- Warming cabinet is partially powered by the lower freezer, offering huge energy savings for your facility by having a single plug appliance serve two functions
Stainless steel interior (warming cabinet)
- Offers lasting durability and improved sanitary conditions
- Ensures the interior is efficiently insulated
Frost-free operation (freezer cabinet)
- No-frost interior ensures minimum user maintenance
Stainless steel trimmed double pane tempered glass door
- Heat-safe door offers a full view of interior blanket inventory
Adjustable cantilevered shelves (warming cabinet)
- Top unit offers a variety of interior configurations with flexible cantilevered shelving in chrome
Adjustable shelves (freezer)
- Lower freezer includes three adjustable chrome shelves for flexible storage
Interior LED lighting (freezer)
- All-freezer features LED lighting for an attractive and efficient look inside
Design & Installation
- Unit ships completely assembled for easy installation
Slim 24" footprint
- Ideally sized for use in space-challenged facilities
Factory installed locks
- Both units include a front keyed lock for added security
- Electronic controls for both sections to ensure easy temperature management. Warming cabinet features an external LED temperature read-out
- Stainless steel handles offer a strong grip with a professional look
- Space saving design that allows easier clean-up
Hospital grade cord
- Single cord for easier setup, with a 'green dot' plug to ensure added security in high traffic settings
- Included for easy installation and added safety
Factory reversible door swing
- Specify RHD or LHD upon order
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals