When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Available at AJ Madison.
Frigidaire, one of the leaders in home appliances; offers superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through meaningful innovations, they've humanized their technology to create appliance design that's uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as sensitive as they are smart.
Control / Timing System:
2.0 Cu. Ft.
Watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure):
High (1 - 9)
Accessory Metal Rack:
Microwave Control Options
Chicken Nugget Button:
Sensor Reheat Button:
Melt and Soften Options:
Multi-Stage Cooking Option:
Sensor Cooking Options:
Vegetable Cook Sensor:
Ducted / Ductless Installation Option:
2-Speed (150/350 CFM)
Auto-Start Heat Sensor:
Dishwasher-Safe Vent Filter:
Yes (Ductless Installation)
Watts @ 120 Volts:
Amps @ 120 Volts:
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Top Rear
120V / 60Hz / 15A
Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:
Minimum Circuit Required:
Shipping Weight (Approx.):
Oven Interior Width:
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
12" Min. - 13" Max.
66" (Min. From Floor To Top Of Unit)
- Reheat almost anything with the touch of a button.
- Their SpaceWise Rack creates more room so you can cook multiple dishes at once.
Over 40 Options
- Versatile settings include: Chicken nuggets, soften ice cream, melt butter and multiple snack options.
- Their microwaves feature easy-to-use one-touch buttons so you can cook chicken nuggets, baked potatoes or popcorn with the touch of a button.
One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
- Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- Microwave automatically adjusts power levels and cooking times to perfectly cook a variety of items, effortlessly.
Frigidaire Gallery Series FGMV205KF Reviews