When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Available at AJ Madison.
Frigidaire, one of the leaders in home appliances; offers superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through meaningful innovations, they've humanized their technology to create appliance design that's uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as sensitive as they are smart.
Dimensions & Weights
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
12" min./13" max.
16 3/4" min./17" max.
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Real Stainless Steel (F)/Silver Mist (M)
Exterior Door Finish:
Real Stainless Steel (F), Color-Coordinated (M)
1.7 cu. ft.
Watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure):
Accessory Metal Rack:
Microwave Control Options
Chicken Nugget Button:
Sensor Reheat Button:
Auto Melt/Soften Options:
Sensor Cooking Options:
Ducted/Ductless Installation Option:
2-Speed 150/350 CFM
Auto-Start Heat Sensor:
Dishwasher-Safe Vent Filter (Ductless Installation):
36" Stainless Steel Trim Kit:
30" Stainless Steel Trim Kit:
27" Stainless Steel Trim Kit:
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Top Rear
120V / 60 Hz / 15 A
Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:
Minimum Circuit Required:
- Reheat almost anything at the touch of a button.
- Our SpaceWise Rack creates more room so you can cook multiple dishes at once.
Over 30 Settings
- Versatile options include: Chicken nuggets and snacks.
- Our microwaves feature easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can cook chicken nuggets, baked potatoes or popcorn with the touch of a button.
Keep Warm Setting
- Keep food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- Microwave automatically adjusts power levels and cooking times to perfectly cook a variety of items, effortlessly.
Frigidaire Gallery Series FGMV174K Reviews