Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Maximum ice production with a minimalist look. The Viking ice machine provides a steady supply of fresh, crystal-clean ice - up to 65 pounds in 24 hours. A water quality sensor monitors the main ingredient. And the whole operation is remarkably energy and water efficient.
65 Lbs. Per Day
Water Quality Sensor:
Certified For Outdoor Use:
Overall Depth to Front of Handle:
Overall Depth with Door Open:
33 7/8" to 34 7/8"
34 1/4" Min. to 35 1/4" Max.
- Produces up to 65 pounds of clear ice in 24 hours.
- 26-pound capacity ice bin.
- 1" x 1-1/8" x 1-1/4" cube size.
- Water quality sensor detects water conditions.
- Normal operating range 50-100 degrees F.
- Low energy and water usage.
Professional Style and Construction
- Agency-certified for outdoor use.
- Stainless steel exterior cabinet.
- Tru-Flush design allows ice machine to fit flush into 24" deep installation cutout.
- 90 degree door stop option.
- Black kickplate with stainless steel cover.
- Adjustable leveling legs.
- Indoor Professional door panel - PIDP15L/PIDP15R
- Outdoor door panel - PIDP15TL/PIDP15TR
- Professional handle kit for custom door panel application - PHK30SS
- Door panels available in Stainless Steel (SS) only.
- Two-year full - complete unit.
- Six-year full - sealed system.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.