When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Available at AJ Madison.
Frigidaire, one of the leaders in home appliances; offers superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through meaningful innovations, they've humanized their technology to create appliance design that's uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as sensitive as they are smart.
This dishwasher uses 280 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.05.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions and Weight
34" - 35"
Depth (Including Door):
Depth (To Tub Flange):
Depth w/ Door Open 90 Degrees:
Cutout Height (Min.):
Cutout Height (Max.):
Stay-Put Door Hinge Design:
Low Rinse-Aid Indicator Light:
Interior Design / Interior Color:
Tall Tub/Stainless Steel
Cycle Indicator Light:
NSF Certified Sanitize Rinse:
Stemware / Champagne Glass Holders:
Adjustable Rack Height:
SpaceWise Silverware Basket:
2 Full Rows
NSF International Certification:
Water Inlet Location:
Left Bottom Front
Water Usage (Gallons):
4.9 - 8.5
Water Pressure (PSI):
20 - 120
Integral Air Gap on Supply:
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Bottom Front
Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:
Real Stainless Steel (On stainless steel model only)
- Real stainless steel with a protective coating that reduces fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean.
- Sensors select the cycle for you based on your cleaning needs.
- Get the best drying performance in it's class with Effortless Dry.
Energy Saver Plus Cycle
- Eco-friendly cycle uses less energy without compromising cleaning performance.
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
Multiple Cycle Options
- Features easy-to-use cleaning cycle options including Rinse Only and Heavy Wash.
Adjustable Upper Dish Rack
- Flexible racking system lets you adjust the top rack to fit taller items.
Most Adaptable Delay Start
- The door stays put at whatever angle you open it.
Low-Rinse Aid Indicator