Frigidaire Gallery Freestanding 5-Burner Gas Range with True Convection Oven
This freestanding gas range is another superb selection from Frigidaire. Pre-heating in just minutes, this gas range has a 5.0 cubic-foot true convection oven that utilizes a single convection fan to circulate hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking. True convection can also be used for roasting. The convection system takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by automatically adjusting standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results every time. There is also an included temperature probe which can be set to a desired interior temperature of the dish, and then the oven will automatically switch to a Keep Warm mode to maintain that desired temperature until the food is served or taken out of the oven. Just set up the cooking mode and walk away worry-free. The oven is also capable of self-cleaning in increments of 2, 3, or 4 hours, depending on how much soil and food particles need to be cleared from the oven's interior cavity. The storage drawer beneath the oven is handy for storing long cooking sheets or heavy pans, freeing up extra space elsewhere within the kitchen.
The cooktop offers five sealed gas burners with a vast range of BTU cooking power. Capable of low-heat simmering for delicate foods, confections and sauces, there's also a fast boiling time under a maximum 18,000 BTUs of cooking power. The center oval burner is perfectly designed to heat under grill and griddle accessories, further extending the extraordinary cooking capabilities of this freestanding gas range. Available at AJ Madison.
When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Frigidaire is one of the leading suppliers of quality home appliances and they take pride in offering superior products and service to their customers. Through meaningful innovations, Frigidaire has humanized their technology to create appliance designs that are uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as useful as they are smart.
Color Appearance Options:
Stainless Steel, Black, White
Left Front Burner:
Left Rear Burner:
Center Extra Zone Burner:
Right Front Burner:
Right Rear Burner:
Black Matte Grates:
Continuous Cast Iron
Even Baking Technology
Effortless Convection Conversion:
Effortless Temperature Probe:
2, 3, 4 Hours
2, 3, 4 Hours
Kitchen Timer/Timed Cook Option:
Oven Control/Timing System:
Power Supply Connection Location:
Left Bottom Rear
Gas Supply Connection Location:
Right Bottom Rear
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door Open 90˚:
Height with Backguard:
- The versatile Power Burner offers more power for a faster boil time.
Continuous Corner-to-Corner Grates
- Move heavy pots and pans without lifting over continuous, corner-to-corner grates.
Low Simmer Burner
- Perfect for cooking delicate foods and sauces.
Precision Set Controls
- These knobs adjust heat levels more precisely, providing exceptional temperature control.
- A single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
- Pre-heat in just a few minutes.
- Taking the guesswork out of convection cooking, the oven automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results.
Effortless Temperature Probe with Auto Keep Warm
- This temp. probe allows you to set the desired finished temperature and alerts you when that temperature has been reached.
- Then, the oven holds the desired temperature of the meat by switching to a Keep Warm function for better cooking results.
One-Touch Quick Self Clean
- The oven cleans itself with options in 2-, 3- and 4-hour cycles.
Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel
- Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
Built with American Pride
- Designed, enginereed and assembled in the U.S.A., Frigidaire appliances are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever.