When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Available at AJ Madison.
Frigidaire, one of the leaders in home appliances; offers superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through meaningful innovations, they've humanized their technology to create appliance design that's uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as sensitive as they are smart.
This dishwasher uses 266 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $29.50.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Stay-Put Door Hinge Design:
Low Rinse-Aid Indicator Light:
Upper Rack Wash Only:
Cycle Indicator Light:
NSF Certified Sanitize Rinse:
Upper Rack - Rack Handles:
Upper Rack - Stemware / Champagne Glass Holders:
Upper Rack - Fold-Down Tines:
Upper Rack - Cup Shelves:
Upper Rack - Versa-Tray:
Upper Rack - Adjustable Rack:
Lower Rack - SpaceWise Silverware Basket:
Lower Rack - Fold-Down Tines:
Lower Rack - Small Items Cover:
NSF International Certification:
Water Inlet Location:
Left Bottom Front
4.9 - 8.5 Gallons
20 - 120 PSI
Integral Air Gap On Supply:
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Bottom Front
120V / 60Hz / 15A
Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:
Amps @ 120 Volts:
Shipping Weight (Approx.):
Overall (To Tub Flange):
Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:
Overall Height (Adjustable):
33 1/2" - 35"
34 1/4" Min. - 35 1/4" Max.
- A quiet performance every time so it won't interrupt your time at home.
- Get outstanding drying performance with Effortless Dry.
- 2-4-6-hour Delay Start Option.
- Set your dishwasher to run on your schedule.
Built With American Pride
- Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever - designed, built and engineered in the U.S.A.
- Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Features easy-to-use cleaning cycle options including Top Rack, Rinse Only and Heavy Wash.
- The door that stays put at whatever angle you open it.
NSF International Certification