When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Available at AJ Madison.
Frigidaire, one of the leaders in home appliances; offers superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through meaningful innovations, they've humanized their technology to create appliance design that's uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as sensitive as they are smart.
This refrigerator uses 580.35 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $64.36.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions and Weights
Width between Door Edges:
Depth with Doors (no Handles):
Depth with Doors and Handles:
Depth (with Door 90° Open):
Height with Hinges and Covers:
Height to Top of Door:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Door Handle Design:
Door Stops / Door Closers:
Door Hinge Covers:
Rollers - Front / Rear:
Energy Saver Plus Technology:
Water Filter Location:
Top Right Rear
Tall, Single Paddle
Number of Dispenser Buttons:
Crushed Ice / Cube Ice / Chilled Water:
Ice Option / Freeze Option:
Display On / Off Option:
Control Lock / Light:
Temp / Door Ajar / Power Failure Alerts:
Water Filter Change Indicator Light:
Air Filter Change Indicator Light:
Water Filter Type:
Cool Zone Drawer:
Wine / Can Rack:
Upper Crisper / Lower Crisper:
1 Clear/1 Clear
Fixed Door Bins:
1 One-Gallon White
Adjustable Door Bins:
2 Two-Liter White
Non-Slip Bin Liner / Bottle Retainers:
Door Bins / Tilt-Out Wire Door Bins:
Full Extension Baskets:
Full Freezer Baskets:
Half Freezer Baskets:
Ice Cream Shelf / Pizza Shelf:
22.7 cu. ft.
14.08 cu. ft.
8.58 cu. ft.
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Bottom Rear
Water Inlet Connection Location:
Left Bottom Rear
120 V/60 Hz/15 or 20A
Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:
Amps @ 120 Volts:
Minimum Circuit Required:
Store-More Organization System
- The Store-More organization system includes gallon door, stacked drawer, and adjustable door bins to keep food organized and easy to find when you need it.
- PureSource 3 Water Filtration offers best-in-class water filtration so you get cleaner, better-tasting water at your fingertips.
Store-More Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
- Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in their humidity-controlled crisper drawers.
- Counter-depth refrigerators have a built-in look for a sleek style and take up less room in the kitchen than standard-depth refrigerators without losing usable shelf space.
Store-More Gallon Door Bins
- Door storage gives you room for larger items like a gallon of milk.
- Designed to keep spills contained, making cleanup a breeze.
Energy Saver Plus Technology
- Our refrigerator will automatically go into an energy-saving mode if not opened for 24 hours.
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Our bright lighting makes it easy to see what's inside.
Cool Zone Drawer
- Conveniently located in the fresh food compartment for easy access to sandwich foods.
Attractive Stainless Steel Exterior
Filter Change Alert
Control Lock Option
- When properly installed, this model is A.D.A.-qualified based on the Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards ("UFAS").