30 Inch Compact Side-by-Side Refrigerator with 5.4 cu. ft. Capacity
Summit brings quality and value under the counter with the industry's largest collection of built-in refrigeration.
Sized at 30" wide, this unit is an all-in-one side-by-side refrigerator-freezer. The front breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use. This unit features a jet black exterior with stainless steel handles. Each compartment has a factory installed front lock for added security. The sealed back ensures easier cleanup with added space savings.
Inside, the FFRF3070B features a 2.4 cu.ft. frost-free freezer compartment on the left and a 3 cu.ft. frost-free refrigerator compartment on the right. The refrigerator includes a digital thermostat that can be readable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Adjustable glass shelves offer cleaner spill-proof storage for fresh food items. The freezer compartment includes adjustable wire shelves to ensure proper cold air circulation. Both sides feature LED lighting to provide an attractive, energy efficient presentation, as well as internal fans. The slotted floor design is ideal for keeping bottles safely in place. Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that allows you to disable certain functions during religious observance.
With its innovative all-in-one design, user-friendly features, and full frost-free operation, this unit is a great choice for smaller kitchens looking to maximize storage space under the counter.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 440 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $52.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
3 cu. ft.
2.4 cu. ft.
5.4 cu. ft.
Dimensions and Weights
Depth with door at 90°:
- Separate refrigerator and freezer section with single compressor operation
- Make the best use of space by installing your refrigerator under the counter
Right Angle Plug
- Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Space-saving design with no exposed coils in the rear offers easy cleanability
- Refrigerator section includes spill-proof glass shelves for easier cleaning, while the freezer includes three adjustable wire shelves to ensure proper cold air circulation
- Floor is specially designed with slots to allow you to store bottles safely on their sides
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Refrigerator section includes a digital control panel to manage the fresh food compartment's temperature, with a clear readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
Temperature Memory Function
- In the event of power loss, the unit will retain its last temperature settings upon power recovery
- No-frost operation ensures reduced maintenance in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments
High Temperature Alarm
- Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises above the recommended range
Open Door Alarm
- Alarm will sound if either door is left open for over 60 seconds
- Interior LED lighting in both sections offers an attractive and energy efficient presentation
- Stainless steel handles offer an attractive finish for the appliance
- Keyed locks for each section offer added security
- Setting allows you to disable the digital displays, lights, and alarms for religious observance