When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Available at AJ Madison.
Frigidaire, one of the leaders in home appliances; offers superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through meaningful innovations, they've humanized their technology to create appliance design that's uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as sensitive as they are smart.
This dishwasher uses 280 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.05.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Stay-Put Door Hinge Design:
Low Rinse-Aid Indicator Light:
Cycle Indicator Light:
NSF Certified Sanitize Rinse:
Upper Rack - Stemware / Champagne Glass Holders:
Upper Rack - Fold-Down Tines:
Upper Rack - Cup Shelves:
Lower Rack - Silverware Basket:
Lower Rack - Fold-Down Tines:
Lower Rack - Small Items Cover:
20 - 120 PSI
Integral Air Gap On Supply:
Power Supply Connection Location:
120V / 60Hz / 15A
Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:
Amps @ 120 Volts:
Dimensions and Weights
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Stainless Steel Interior
- Premium stainless steel interior for maximum durability.
- A quiet performance every time.
SpaceWise Silverware Basket
- There's a place for all of your silverware in their multicompartment, removable basket.
Multiple Cycle Options
- Features easy-to-use cleaning cycle options.
- Set your dishwasher to run on your schedule.
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
Energy Saver Dry Option
Low-Rinse Aid Indicator Light
China / Crystal Cycle
- For a truly gentle cleaning action, the China / Crystal Cycle reduces wash pressure by 30% for a thorough cleaning of your most delicate stemware.