Frigidaire 18.0 Cu. Ft. Top Mount Refrigerator
This top-mount refrigerator by Frigidaire shines in its simplicity. It's a perfect first fridge for a new homeowner, or as one to be used as a secondary fridge for a home garage. The two humidity-controlled crisper drawers will keep your produce and other perishables at their best. Gallon jugs and other large containers can rest easily within the door's rack. The reversible door can be installed to fit your needs, and the optional icemaker eliminates the pesky need for refilling ice cube trays. The fridge's ENERGY STAR rating means it exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency, so you'll save a small fortune on utility costs over the course of the refrigerator's lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
Frigidaire offers consumers a complete line of room air conditioners, dehumidifiers, portable air conditioners and ductless mini-split air conditioners designed with the latest in technology to meet every need. The products provide consumers with fresh designs and features that work with any decor and meet the highest of expectations in both functionality and quality.
This refrigerator uses 363 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $40.26.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
14.1 Cu. Ft.
18.0 Cu. Ft.
2 Full-Width SpaceWise, Wire
2 Clear Drawers with Humidity Control
Clear Dairy Bin in Door
3 Full-Width, 1 Gallon Storage; White
1 Half-Width, Wire
2 Full-Width, White
Optional (Model IM116)
Door Handle Design:
Door Hinge Covers:
Rollers - Front / Rear:
Fixed, Front and Rear
Dimensions and Weights
Depth including Door:
Depth with Door Open 90°:
Height Including Hinges and Rollers:
Shipping Weight (Approx.):
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Bottom Rear
Water Inlet Connection Location:
Connected Load (kW Rating) at 120 Volts:
Minimum Circuit Required (Amps):
ENERGY STAR Rated
- ENERGY STAR means this refrigerator exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency - that means it saves you on utility costs.
Gallon Door Shelf
- Door storage gives you room for larger items like a gallon of milk
Full-Width Wire Freezer Shelf
- Gives you a way to organize items in your freezer better so you can find food quickly
Store-More Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
- Humidity-controlled crisper drawers are designed to keep your fruits and vegetables fresh for a longer shelf life
- This refrigerator is built for ease-of-access in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
Clear Dairy Bin
- Keeps butter, cheese and yogurt within easy reach
- The door can be installed to open left or right based on your needs
- This top freezer offers the flexibility of working in your garage where tough temperatures can occur
Frigidaire FFHT1814QW Reviews