When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live.
Frigidaire, one of the leaders in home appliances; offers superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through meaningful innovations, they've humanized their technology to create appliance design that's uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as sensitive as they are smart. This top-freezer refrigerator is a must-have for all kitchens. Find yours today at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 367.92 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $40.8.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Fresh Food Capacity:
12.76 cu. ft.
3.74 cu. ft.
Door Handle Design:
Door Hinge Covers:
Fresh Food Conveniences
Single Knob Control
Fixed Door Bins:
2 Full-Width White
Clear dairy door
Fixed Door Racks:
1 Full-Width White
2 Full-Width White
Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:
120V/60Hz/15 or 20A
Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right bottom Rear
Store-More Gallon Door Storage
- The deep refrigerator shelf gives you room to store more
Store-More Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
- Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in the humidity-controlled crisper drawers
Store-More Gallon Door Shelf
- Door storage gives you room for larger items - like a gallon of milk
Full-Width Freezer Shelf
Full-Width Freezer Rack
- Enjoy more usable space and better organization
- Easily select options with the touch of a button
Cool Zone Drawer
- Conveniently located in the fresh food compartment for easy access to sandwich foods
Control Lock Option
Clear Dairy Door
- Door can be installed to open left or right based on your needs
ENERGY STAR Rated
Frigidaire FFHT1715L Reviews