Frigidaire 16.3 Cu. Ft. Top Mount Refrigerator
This top-mount refrigerator by Frigidaire shines in its simplicity. It's a perfect first fridge for a new homeowner, or for use as a secondary fridge that you can keep in your home's garage. The two humidity-controlled crisper drawers will keep your produce and other perishables at their best. The optional icemaker eliminates the pesky need for refilling ice cube trays. And with its ENERGY STAR® rating, you can expect to save money on utility costs. Available at AJ Madison.
Frigidaire offers consumers a complete line of room air conditioners, dehumidifiers, portable air conditioners and ductless mini-split air conditioners designed with the latest in technology to meet every need. The products provide consumers with fresh designs and features that work with any decor and meet the highest of expectations in both functionality and quality.
This refrigerator uses 348 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $38.59.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
12.6 Cu. Ft.
16.3 Cu. Ft.
3 Total; 2 Sliding and 1 Fixed
Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers:
3 (1 with Gallon Capacity)
1 Full-Width, Wire
Optional (Model IM116000)
Door Handle Design:
Door Hinge Covers:
Rollers - Front / Rear:
Fixed, Front and Rear
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Bottom Rear
Water Inlet Connection Location:
Connected Load (kW Rating) at 120 Volts:
Minimum Circuit Required (Amps):
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Dimensions and Weights
Depth without Door and Handles:
Depth without Handles:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height without Hinges:
Shipping Weight (Approx.):
Store-More™ Gallon Door Shelf
- Dedicated door storage can fit gallons of milk and other large items to save you shelf space.
Store-More™ Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
- Frigidaire's humidity-controlled crisper drawers are designed to keep your fruits and vegetables fresh so you don't have to worry about stocking up.
- Keeps butter and other go-to dairy items within easy reach.
ADA Compliant Design
- Refrigerator is designed for ease-of-use in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Optional Ice Maker
- An optional ice maker (part no. #IM116000) can be purchased separately to keep fresh ice on hand.
- This top freezer offers the flexibility of working in your garage where extreme temperatures can occur.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- ENERGY STAR® models exceed federal guidelines for en energy efficiency. That means you can count on this refrigerator saving you a small fortune on utility bills.
- Bright interior lighting makes it easy to spot your food items.
- The door can be installed to open left or right based on your needs.
Frigidaire FFHT1621Q Reviews