Frigidaire Single Zone 21,400 BTU Cool/23,000 BTU Heat Pump Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner
Mini-split systems allow you to heat and/or cool without ductwork or windows. Frigidaire ductless mini-split air conditioning systems can be easily installed anywhere ductwork is impractical, impossible or simply too expensive. This 2-in-1 system provides cooling and heating in one convenient unit. Mini-split systems do not require windows or large openings in exterior walls to operate; the indoor unit sits high on a wall and the condenser is on the outside, so no window space is blocked and sound emission is very low. Without large vents and openings, mini-split systems are much more energy efficient than either central air conditioning systems or window air conditioning units.
When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Frigidaire is one of the leading suppliers of quality home appliances and they take pride in offering superior products and service to their customers. Through meaningful innovations, Frigidaire has humanized their technology to create appliance designs that are uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as useful as they are smart. Available at AJ Madison.
Heat Pump Capacity:
Approx. Cooling Area:
1,300 Sq. Ft.
Low Ambient Operation:
5 Year Parts Only
Outdoor Unit Width:
Outdoor Unit Depth:
Outdoor Unit Height:
Outdoor Unit Weight:
Indoor Unit Width:
Indoor Unit Depth:
Indoor Unit Height:
Indoor Unit Weight:
Indoor Unit Shipping Weight:
Product Shipping Weigh:
2-in-1 Air Conditioner with Heat Pump
- With 21,400 BTU of cooling, 23,000 BTU of heating power and four fan speeds, for an approximate 1,300 sq. ft. Cooling Area, will always keep your space comfortable.
Flexible, Convenient Installation
- Mini-split air conditioning systems can be easily installed anywhere ductwork proves impractical and do not require windows or large openings in exterior walls to operate.
Low Ambient Temperature Operation
- Heat your home with peace of mind.
Effortless Remote Control
- Combines complete control with total comfort.
- Inverter Technology allows the unit to maintain room temperatures while operating at a lower, quieter speed.
- The turbo fan option activates for that quick cool-down when you first turn it on.
- Gradually increases room temperature after being activated, saving energy.
- Reduces humidity in your room without cooling.
Effortless Clean Filter
- Eliminates 95% of particles such as dust, allergens and bacteria that normally gather over time in central air ducts.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- A split system helps avoid the energy losses that normally come with ductwork. Without large vents and openings.
Frigidaire FFHP222CS2 Reviews
Warranties on mini split air conditioners only include parts and do not include labor. The licensed HVAC Technician who installs your air conditioner should always provide you with a labor warranty (preferably for at least a full year to compliment the manufacturers' parts warranty).
AJ Madison will only finalize a Mini Split (Ductless Split System) purchase with an authorized HVAC Technician. AJ Madison recommends the installation of a mini-split system to be performed by a trained and qualified HVAC technician with the proper knowledge and background. A trained technician will be able to judge the best location for the air handling (evaporator) unit and also the correct size for the area the unit will heat and/or cool. For assistance with all your technical needs please contact our technical department at email@example.com.
Should you experience an issue during the installation or the initial startup of a unit please do not contact the manufacturer. You should have the technician that installed your system contact either AJ Madison or the manufacturer. We cannot accept any service or warranty calls from anyone but a licensed HVAC technician. We have a full technical support team available to help you throughout the installation process.
AJ Madison, Inc. cannot be held liable for improper installation and operation of any product purchased from our company. Should a warranty issue arise in which parts will need to be replaced, an installation receipt will be required along with your AJ Madison sales receipt. Failure to provide a receipt or invoice may result in the warranty not being honored.