Frigidaire 18.0 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator
This refrigerator is great for any home as a primary refrigerator or even as a secondary refrigerator for extra storage space as this refrigerator offers the flexibility to work in your home or in your garage. Two (2) full-width SpillSafe glass shelves are adjustable to accommodate different items over the weeks. Two (2) produce crispers have humidity-control settings to make fruits and vegetables stay fresher longer. The deli drawer under the top shelf is great for cold cuts and cheeses. On the door are three (3) full-width door racks, one of which hold gallon jugs of milk and other beverages. There's also a dairy bin with a cover.
The freezer features a full-width fixed wire shelf, and two (2) door shelves for smaller items like a yummy pint of ice cream. There's also a factory-installed ice maker and ice bucket so you'll never have to re-fill ice cube trays again.
When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Frigidaire is one of the leading suppliers of quality home appliances and they take pride in offering superior products and service to their customers. Through meaningful innovations, Frigidaire has humanized their technology to create appliance designs that are uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as useful as they are smart. Available at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 447 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $54.09.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
18.0 Cu. Ft.
14.1 Cu. Ft.
3.9 Cu. Ft.
Door Handle Design:
2 Full-Width SpillSafe Glass
Store-More Crisper Drawers:
3 Fixed, White; 1 Gallon Storage, 2 Full-Width
Clear Dairy Door
1 Full-Width, Wire
2 Full-Width, Clear
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Bottom Rear
Water Inlet Connection Location:
Minimum Circuit Required:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door Open 90˚:
Height with Hinges and Rollers:
- Designed to keep spills contained, making clean-up a breeze.
Store-More Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
- Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in two humidity-controlled crisper drawers.
Store-More Gallon Door Shelf
- Door storage gives you room for larger items like a gallon of milk.
Clear Dairy Bin
- Keep foods like butter, cheese and yogurt organized.
Full-Width Wire Freezer Shelf
- Here's a way to organize items in your freezer better so you can find food quickly.
- A built-in ice maker automatically makes and replenishes ice cubes so you always have ice on hand.
Use and Convenience
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- The door can be installed to open left or right based on your needs.
- This top-freezer refrigerator offers the flexibility to work in your home or in your garage.
Claims and Certifications
Energy Star Certified
- Maximize your energy usage and dollar savings with Energy Star certified appliances.
- With one-hand accessible shelving and controls, this top-freezer refrigerator complies with A.D.A. standards.
Built with American Pride
- Designed, enginereed and assembled in the U.S.A.
Frigidaire FFHI1831QS Reviews