Frigidaire 15.6 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer with 1 SpaceWise Sliding Plastic Basket, Color-Coordinated Basket Clips, Pop-Out Lock Key, Power-On Light, Adjustable Temperature Control and Manual Defrost
When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Frigidaire is one of the leading suppliers of quality home appliances and they take pride in offering superior products and service to their customers. Through meaningful innovations, Frigidaire has humanized their technology to create appliance designs that are uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as useful as they are smart. Available at AJ Madison.
This freezer uses 306 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.94.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Adjustable Temperature Control:
SpaceWise Sliding Plastic Basket with Color-Coordinated Clips:
Lock with Pop-Out Key:
Connected Load kW Rating at 115 Volts:
Minimum Circuit Required:
Power Supply Connection Location:
Left Bottom Rear
Dimensions and Weight
Height with Lid Open 90°:
SpaceWise Sliding Plastic Basket with Color-Coordinated Clips
- Take organization to the next level with the heavy-duty sliding plastic basket with color-coordinated clips that snap-on and can be used to organize items by categories or purchase date so items are much easier to find.
Bright LED Lighting
- The bright LED lighting makes it easy to see what's inside.
Lock with Pop-Out Key
- The freezer key automatically ejects after locking the door so you won't leave it in the door.
Power-On Indicator Light
- Know at a glance that your freezer is working.
Adjustable Temperature Control
- Select the correct temperature for your needs.
Defrost Water Drain
- Use the drain to conveniently remove water during defrosting.