When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Available at AJ Madison.
Frigidaire, one of the leaders in home appliances; offers superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through meaningful innovations, they've humanized their technology to create appliance design that's uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as sensitive as they are smart.
This freezer uses 357 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $39.59.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Adjustable Temperature Control:
Store-More Removable Baskets:
Food Organization System:
Yes with Pop-Out Key
Annual Energy Cost:
$38 (.1065 / kWH)
Power Supply Connection Location:
115V / 60Hz / 5A
Connected Load (kW rating) @ 120 Volts:
Minimum Circuit Required:
Shipping Weight (Approx.):
Overall Height with Lid Open 90°:
Built with American Pride
- Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever - designed, built and engineered in the U.S.A.
Store-More Removable Baskets
- Convenient lift-out storage for easy access to most small frozen items or items that are most frequently used.
Lock with Pop-Out Key
- The freezer key automatically ejects after locking the door so you won't leave it in the door.
Power-On Indicator Light
- Know at a glance that your freezer is working.
Defrost Water Drain
- Use the drain to conveniently remove water during defrosting.
Adjustable Temperature Control
- Select the correct temperature for your needs.
Frigidaire FFCH15M1NW Reviews