This Freezer uses 294 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.60 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & weights
Height (including Lid):
Height (with Lid Open 90°):
Approximate Shipping Weight:
8.8 cu. ft.
Adjustable Temperature Control:
Lift-Out Storage Baskets:
Food Organization System:
Lock with Pop-Out Key:
Annual Energy Cost (.1065/kWh):
Minimum Circuit Required:
StorMor Full-Access Sliding Storage Baskets
- The wire bin construction securely stores larger packages while providing complete visibility.
- Bin dividers allow you to compartmentalize your storage for complete organization.
Power-On Indicator Light
- Know at a glace that your freezer is working.
Defrost Water Drain
- Use the drain to conveniently remove water during defrosting.
Store-More Lift-Out Sliding Baskets
- Convenient lift-out storage for easy access to most small frozen items or items that are most frequently accessed.
Frigidaire FFC0923DW Reviews