28" Bottom Freezer ENERGY STAR® Refrigerator
SUMMIT's thin-line series of ENERGY STAR® certified bottom freezer refrigerators conserves energy and space but adds quality and function with innovative features, convenient sizes, and energy efficient operation.
Sized with a 27" footprint and 16.4 cu.ft. capacity, the FFBF287SSIMLHD is perfect for space-challenged kitchens with full storage needs. Full frost-free operation eliminates the need to manually defrost the interior, saving on user maintenance while maintaining the perfect conditions for storing groceries.
Inside, the FFBF287SSIMLHD comes fully featured for maximum storage convenience. The refrigerator section includes adjustable shelves made from safety glass for durability and easy cleaning. Adjustable door racks offer additional storage options, while a large crisper drawer is ideal for keeping produce fresh. This unit includes a removable scalloped steel shelf to store wine and other bottles. An innovative touch control system lets you manage the refrigerator and freezer temperature with an intuitive digital thermostat. LED lighting in the side walls of the refrigerator offers an efficient and attractive view inside. The open door alarm alerts with an audio and visual signal when the door is left ajar for over one minute. The lower freezer compartment features two slide-out drawers with plastic fronts to help protect stored items when the door is opened. A factory installed icemaker offers added convenience.
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR® listed products.
This refrigerator uses 445 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $53.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.
11.7 cu. ft.
5.1 cu. ft.
16.8 cu. ft.
3, Glass, Adjustable; 1 Removable Wine Rack
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with Door at 90°:
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Adjustable Door Storage
- Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
- Scalloped steel shelf is ideal for keeping bottles safely in place.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer.
Interior LED Lighting
- Energy efficient lighting located inside the walls to provide a better view of the interior.
Transparent Freezer Drawers
- Unique freezer design keeps the cold inside, even when the door is opened.
Design & Installation
ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Rated by the DOE to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, saving your unit energy and you on higher utility costs.
Stainless Steel Doors
- Stainless steel doors with a gentle curve offer a professional look for any kitchen.
- Generous capacity inside a counter deep 27" footprint.
- No-frost operation ensures reduced maintenance.
Digital Temperature Control
- Innovative control panel located inside the refrigerator makes it easy to manage the refrigerator and freezer temperature at the touch of a button.
- Brushed steel handles offer a modern look for the refrigerator.
Open Door Alarm
- Alarm sends an audio and visual signal when the door is left ajar for over one minute.
- Space-saving design with no exposed coils in the rear offers easy cleanability.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit FFBF287SSIMLHD Reviews