24 Inch Counter Depth Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with 9.8 cu. ft. Capacity
Sized with a unique 24 inch footprint, this unit offers nearly 10 cu. ft. of interior capacity. This refrigerator is specially designed for storage convenience with an auto defrost fresh food section and fully frost-free freezer compartment. The refrigerator section includes adjustable glass shelves for spill-proof storage, with a scalloped wine rack ideal for keeping a variety of bottles in place. Twin crispers let you keep your produce separated for better ripening, while the door shelves offer convenient storage for condiments and other items. LED lighting offers an elegant yet energy efficient touch. The bottom freezer section features two tilt-out bins and one drop-down compartment to help to protect stored items from room temperature when the door is open.
Reversible stainless steel doors include designer handles for an attractive look, with a platinum finish that complements your kitchen style. With its unique apartment-friendly size, Energy Star qualified performance, and advanced user features, this unit is the ideal refrigerator-freezer for any home seeking full convenience, efficiency, and style in an easy fit.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 378 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $41.92.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Right Hinge Door Swing
Frost-Free / Automatic
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Leveling Legs Quantity:
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handles:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
Interior Refrigerator Width:
Interior Refrigerator Depth:
Interior Refrigerator Height:
Interior Freezer Width:
Interior Freezer Depth:
Interior Freezer Height:
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Rated by the DOE to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, saving your unit energy and you on higher utility costs.
- Thoughtfully designed unit saves energy waste by putting the freezer under the refrigerator to keep commonly used contents at eye level.
- Perfectly sized for smaller space-challenged kitchens.
Combination Frost-Free/Auto Defrost Design
- Frost-free freezer and auto defrost refrigerator section for maximum energy savings.
Stainless Steel Doors
- Professional look with lasting durability.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
- Scalloped steel shelf is ideal for keeping bottles safely in place.
Two Clear Crispers
- Twin crisper drawers offer the ideal storage conditions for produce, helping you to keep your fruits and vegetables separated.
Interior LED Light
- Energy efficient LED light automatically illuminates when the refrigerator door is opened.
Transparent Freezer Drawers
- Unique freezer design keeps the cold inside, even when the door is opened.
Ultra Quiet Operation
- Variable speed compressor design helps to reduce noise level.
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
- Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.