24" ENERGY STAR Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
SUMMIT's collection of no-frost ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator-freezers provides an attractive and user-friendly answer to small kitchen spaces.
The FFBF181ES is a bottom freezer refrigerator with a unique 24" W x 25" D footprint and generous 12.8 cu. ft. capacity. It comes in a platinum cabinet finish with stainless steel doors and designer handles. The exterior digital control panel lets you manage the refrigerator and freezer temperature without opening the door, a helpful function for saving energy and not exposing the interior to warmer room temperature. The control panel includes an audible and visual high temperature and open door alarm to help protect stored contents, as well as a child safety lock to prevent anyone from accidentally changing the settings.
Inside, the FFBF181ES features a fully frost-free freezer compartment and an automatic defrost refrigerator section. The refrigerator section includes adjustable spill-proof glass shelves, as well as a scalloped shelf ideal for storing wine and other bottled beverages. The door features adjustable racks to accommodate a variety of sizes. This unit includes a "ZeroZone" deli drawer ideal for storing meats and cheeses at slightly colder temperatures than the rest of the refrigerator compartment. The large crisper drawer features humidity control for optimum storage of fruits and vegetables. A removable "multibox" with a silicone lid and air-tight seal is included to help store small food items that might have particularly strong odors. The control panel includes a "refrigerator boost" option to reach colder temperatures when loading groceries or first starting the unit up.
The lower frost-free freezer compartment is equipped with three slide-out drawers with plastic fronts to better protect stored items from ambient air when the door is opened. A "freezer boost" function on the control panel helps the unit to reach its coldest temperature faster.
With its unique footprint, attractive style, and ENERGY STAR certified performance, the FFBF181ES brings a luxury look to kitchens with space limitations. For added luxury, this unit can be ordered with a stainless steel panel installed on the left or right cabinet wall (option PNLLH or PNLRH).
This refrigerator uses 320 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $38.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy
Rear of Unit
Number of Shelves:
3, Glass, Adjustable
Number of Drawers:
2; 1 Deli, 1 Crisper with Glass Cover
-34°F to 46°F
-6°F to 6°F
Dimensions & Weight
Depth without Handle:
Depth with Handle:
Height of Cabinet:
Height to Hinge Cap:
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Spill-proof safety glass for durable and easy-to-clean storage that can be rearranged as needed.
Adjustable Door Storage
- Three door racks can be adjusted in height to accommodate a variety of sizes.
Fixed Bottle Door Rack
- Lower door rack is ideal for storing tall condiments.
- Store bottles safely on an adjustable scalloped steel rack.
Humidity Controlled Crisper
- Large crisper drawer allows you to ensure the optimum storage of fruits and vegetables.
ZeroZone Deli Drawer
- Slide-out drawer allows you to store meats and other deli items at a slightly colder temperature for long-lasting freshness.
Multi-Box Storage Container
- Removable container with a silicone lid and air-tight seal offers a convenient way to store smaller food items with a strong odor such as cheeses or onions.
Interior LED Refrigerator Light
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
Removable Transparent Freezer Drawers
- Unique freezer design keeps the cold inside, even when the door is opened.
DESIGN & INSTALLATION
ENERGY STAR Certified
- Rated by the DOE to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, saving your unit energy and you on higher utility costs.
Stainless Steel Doors
- Professional look in high quality stainless steel with a unique curve to add a modern touch to any kitchen.
- Convenient design keeps all refrigerated storage at eye level for easier use.
- Separate digital controls located on the door let you adjust the refrigerator and freezer section with a digital display for added convenience.
Open Door Alarm
- Audible and visual alarm will alert if the doors have been left ajar for over 2 minutes.
High Temperature Alarm
- Audible and visual alarms will alert if the temperature in the refrigerator or freezer compartment is too high.
LED Visual Alarms
- All alarms are both audible and visual with lamps in the control panel that will illuminate when the alarm is sounded.
- Frost-free freezer section and automatic defrost refrigerator offer low maintenance operation.
Intensive Cooling & Freezing Function
- Allows you to rapidly cool the refrigerator or freezer section, ideal for bringing newly loaded groceries to a safer storage temperature.
- Temperature controls include a locking function to prevent accidental setting changes.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit Professional Series FFBF181ES Reviews