24" Width Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with Ice Maker
SUMMIT's unique line of slim-fitting refrigeration includes quality choices in convenient bottom freezer configurations.
Sized just under 60" high, the FFBF101SSIM is carefully designed for easy accessibility, especially in assisted living facilities or other settings where users may have mobility challenges. The 24" width fits easily in small kitchens, with over 10 cu. ft. of capacity to maximize storage. This model features user-reversible stainless steel doors and a textured black cabinet.
Inside, the FFBF101SSIM top refrigerator compartment includes adjustable glass shelves for spill-proof storage and an automatic light for a convenient view. The door has adjustable half racks and a full-sized shelf that can hold gallon containers. A humidity controlled crisper offers the ideal storage conditions for fruits and vegetables. The temperature control panel features touch buttons for easy temperature management.
The lower freezer section includes a large wire basket that slides out, making it easy to access most of your freezer contents without reaching all the way inside. A factory installed icemaker offers added convenience. The temperature controls are conveniently located inside the upper refrigerator compartment to save users from bending down to reach inside the freezer.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 454 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $54.93.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Right Hinge Door Swing
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Half Door Shelf Quantity:
Crisper Cover Type:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
- Convenient design keeps all refrigerated storage at eye level for easier use.
- No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance.
Factory Installed Icemaker
- Added convenience with an icemaker in the freezer compartment.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Adjustable Door Storage
- Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access.
- Half shelves are adjustable to accommodate a variety of sizes.
Gallon Door Storage
- Lower refrigerator door shelf can hold gallon-sized containers.
Humidity Controlled Crisper
- Get the longest life out of your produce by storing it in the clear crisper drawer with easy slide controls to manage the humidity.
Adjustable Touch Control Thermostat (Refrigerator Section)
- An electronic control panel lets you manage the interior refrigerator temperature at the touch of a button.
- Automatically illuminates when the refrigerator door is opened.
- Keep your options flexible with reversible doors that are easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
Adjustable Freezer Thermostat
- Dial thermostat located inside refrigerator section allows easy temperature management of the lower freezer.
Slide-Out Freezer Basket
- Wire basket makes it easy to store and access freezer items without bending to reach in to the interior.
Freezer Door Shelf
- Door shelf lets you keep small frozen items within easy reach.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit FFBF101SSIM Reviews