When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Available at AJ Madison.
Frigidaire, one of the leaders in home appliances; offers superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through meaningful innovations, they've humanized their technology to create appliance design that's uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as sensitive as they are smart.
This dishwasher uses 303 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.60.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Stay-Put Door Hinge Design:
Low Rinse-Aid Indicator Light:
Cycle Indicator Light:
NSF Certified Sanitize Rinse:
SpaceWise Silverware Basket:
Water Inlet Location:
Left Bottom Front
20 - 120 PSI
Integral Air Gap on Supply:
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Bottom Front
120V / 60Hz / 15A
Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:
Amps @ 120 Volts:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Overall Depth Including Door:
Overall Depth to Tub Flange:
Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:
Overall Height (Adjustable):
33 1/2" - 35"
Cutout Height (Min.):
Cutout Height (Max.):
- Their large capacity, tall-tub dishwasher fits up to 12 place settings so you can wash more at once.
SpaceWise Silverware Basket
- There's a place for all of your silverware in their multicompartment, removable basket.
Precision Wash Technology
- Their dishwasher features Precision Wash Technology, which gives you clean dishes every time.
- A quiet performance every time.
- Set your dishwasher to run on your schedule.
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
Energy Saver Dry Option
Low Rinse-Aid Indicator Light
Control Lock Option
5-Level Wash Design
UltraQuiet I Sound Reduction System