Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMIT's commercially approved FFAR2L7MED brings advanced convenience to a compact "cube" shaped all-refrigerator designed for use in medical, scientific, pharmacy, and laboratory institutions.
At just 20" high and wide, this "cube" shaped unit has a compact size for any location. A front lock is installed on the door for content protection.
The FFAR2L7MED uses automatic defrost operation to reduce user maintenance, with internal fans providing even cooling. This model is specially featured for medical applications, with hospital grade cord and green dot plug to protect it from accidents. They also install a high temperature alarm to warn users of interior fluctuations while providing a convenient external display of the temperature on the door.
With its compact dimensions and convenient features, the FFAR2L7MED is perfect for cold storage in laboratories, doctors' offices, waiting rooms, and any other setting in need of trusted refrigeration.
This refrigerator uses 318 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $35.27.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Half Door Shelf Quantity:
Rear Of Unit
Dimensions and Weights
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and CalCode Compliant.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Square footprint for placement on top of counters.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
Alarm with Temperature Display
- Temperature alarm warns of interior fluctuations while providing an external temperature readout on the door.
- Provides even circulation throughout the interior.
Hospital Grade Cord and Plug
- Green dot plug for added safety.
- Simplify appliance care by letting the refrigerator defrost itself.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.