AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers MEDDT series all-refrigerators for stabilized temperature performance in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
The FFAR24LMEDDT is a compact all-refrigerator with a digital thermostat for optimum temperature management. The door includes a front lock and high temperature warning alarm that also displays a NIST calibrated readout of the current and high/low temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree. This model is fully auto defrost, with an internal fan for even cooling of the 1.7 cu.ft. interior. Additional features include removable shelves, a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug, and a flat door liner for better performance handling vaccines and other sensitive material. A preinstalled probe hole allows users to connect their own monitoring equipment.
The FFAR24LMEDDT can be paired with the FS24LMEDDT all-freezer or combined using our stacking rack.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
115 VAC, 60 Hz
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Parts & Labor Warranty:
Weights & Dimensions
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
- Ideal size for use on top of counters
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for secure interior
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Electronic controls for more precise temperature management
High/Low Temperature Alarm
- Warns of temperature fluctuations and includes an external temperature readout on the door
NIST Calibrated Temperature Display
- Alarm includes NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature
Hospital Grade Cord with 'Green Dot' Plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
Flat Door Liner
- Interior design meets CDC guidelines for sensitive storage
- Includes two wire shelves for easier storage
- Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals