AccuCold by Summit Appliance carries a versatile line of slim-fitting all-refrigerators designed for reliable general purpose storage.
The FFAR121SS is a front-opening all-refrigerator sized with a 24" footprint. It features a generous 10 cu. ft. capacity inside the automatic defrost interior. The complete stainless steel exterior includes a reversible door and pro style handle. A factory installed lock offers added security and the sealed back makes the unit easy to clean. This unit includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug. The front-breathing system and fully finished cabinet allow built-in or freestanding use.
Inside, the FFAR121SS features stainless steel construction on the walls, floor, and inner door liner. Four chrome shelves are included with a cantilevered system that allows you to position your storage in virtually any configuration. LED lighting offers an efficient view. A digital thermostat is installed in the unit's kickplate with settings to view in Celsius or Fahrenheit. This unit includes an open door alarm that will sound if the door is left opened for over one minute.
The FFAR121SS is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial sanitation standards. For this unit with a white exterior, see the FFAR12W.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
4 Chrome, Adjustable
US Electrical Safety:
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7.
Stainless Steel Interior
- Full construction on interior walls and floor ensures improved sanitation.
- Electronic controls for more precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience.
- Adjustable chrome shelves can be arranged in virtually any configuration for flexible storage.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock offers convenient security.
Hospital Grade Cord with 'Green Dot' Plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety.
Flat Door Liner
- Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- Fan-forced cooling ensures even temperature distribution from top to bottom.
- Recessed LED lighting offers an energy efficient view of the interior.
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
- Space-saving design offers easy cleanability.
- Unit can be installed built-in for added space savings.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.