AccuCold by Summit's MEDDT series all-refrigerators include advanced features for use in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
The FFAR10MEDDT is an upright all-refrigerator with over 10 cu. ft. of interior storage space inside a slim 24" footprint. Automatic defrost reduces maintenance and an internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom, with a digital thermostat that offers more control in temperature management. The door includes a factory installed lock and temperature alarm that also displays the current and high/low temperature. Adjustable wire shelves offer convenient options for organizing items and a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' offers added safety in high traffic areas. This unit features a flat interior door liner as recommended by the CDC for better storage of sensitive materials.
With an ideal size and advanced features, SUMMIT FFAR10MEDDT is an ideal choice for medical facilities.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 348 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $38.59.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Exterior Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
Right Hinge Door
Rear of Unit
Other Energy Info:
120 Volts / 60 Hz.
Canadian Electrical Safety:
- Limited space is no problem for our thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots
- Over 10 cu. ft. of room inside
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
Alarm with temperature display
- Temperature alarm warns of interior fluctuations while providing an external temperature readout on the door
Adjustable wire shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
Internal fan with gel packs
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
Hospital grade cord
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Electronic controls for more precise temperature management, with temperature read-out and controls externally located for added convenience.
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
AccuCold FFAR10MEDDT Reviews