AccuCold by Summit's MED series all-refrigerators come fully featured for stabilized temperature performance for use in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
The FFAR10MED is fully equipped to serve laboratory, pharmacy, and hospital settings. It contains over 10 cu. ft. of storage capacity in a conveniently sized 24" footprint. Adjustable wire shelves offer ideal storage options. Automatic defrost saves on user maintenance and an internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom. This unit features a flat interior door liner as recommended by the CDC for better storage of sensitive materials.
The FFAR10MED is specially designed for use in medical or laboratory settings. We install an audible temperature alarm with external readout on the door that displays the current and high/low temperatures. A side-mounted lock adds security and a hospital grade cord offers added safety in high traffic areas.
With complete features and ideal dimensions, the FFAR10MED is a great fit in tight spaces that require reliable cooling.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 348 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $38.59.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Exterior Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
Right Hinge Door
Rear of Unit
Other Energy Info:
120 Volts / 60 Hz.
Canadian Electrical Safety:
- Limited space is no problem for our thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots
- Over 10 cu. ft. of room inside
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
Alarm with temperature display
- Temperature alarm warns of interior fluctuations while providing an external temperature readout on the door
Adjustable wire shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
Internal fan with gel packs
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
Hospital grade cord
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals