Separate Refrigerator and Freezer Medical Cooling in One 24" Wide Unit
AccuCold by Summit offers innovative solutions to separate cooling with stackable refrigerator-freezer combinations.
The FFAR10-FS24LSTACKMED is a unique combination that lets you stack a compact -20°C all-freezer securely on top of a full-size all-refrigerator. The all-freezer FS24LMED is manual defrost, with extra thick insulation, a removable shelf and a front lock. The FFAR10MED all-refrigerator offers over 10 cu. ft. of interior capacity inside the auto defrost interior, with adjustable shelves, internal fan-forced cooling, and a side-mounted lock.
Both the FS24LMED and FFAR10MED include a temperature alarm that also displays the current and high/low temperatures on the door to the nearest tenth of a degree. The entire unit takes up just 24" of width and depth. Hospital grade cords with 'green dot' plugs ensure that the plugs stay in, even in busy high traffic locations.
NOTE: All AccuCold STACKMED units ship in three boxes and require some assembly upon delivery.
Right Hands Comes Standard
Interior Dimensions - Refrigerator
Interior Dimensions - Freezer
US Electrical Safety:
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with door at 90°:
Slim 24" Width
- Entire unit is sized with a 24" footprint.
- Auto defrost with internal fan, flat door liner, and adjustable shelving.
- Low temperature compact freezer, manual defrost with extra thick insulation.
Factory Installed Locks
- Both units are equipped with locks and keys.
High/Low Temperature Alarm
- Warns of temperature fluctuations and includes an external temperature read-out on the door.
NIST Calibrated Temperature Display
- Alarm includes NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature.
Hospital Grade Cords with 'Green Dot' Plugs
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety.
- Unit ships in three boxes for customer to install the StackRack on the bottom refrigerator/freezer and place and secure the other unit on top.
- Units come with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment.
AccuCold FFAR10FS24LSTACKMED Reviews