SUMMIT's ACCUCOLD series of refrigeration features units ideal for storage of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and other specimens requiring precise temperature conditions.
The FFAR10FC7MEDSC is a full-sized commercially approved all-refrigerator with a large 10.1 cu. ft. capacity in a 24" footprint. The self-closing door closes automatically when opened at angles less than 90°, an ideal feature for offices or labs where the staff may not have the time to ensure that the door is closed after use.
An internal fan provides even temperature distribution, while a heat sink helps to stabilize temperature under light loads. We install a high temperature alarm on the door to warn of interior fluctuations, with an external display for added convenience. An externally mounted digital thermostat ensures precise and accurate temperature control and a humidity sensor provides a readout for the current and high/low humidity.
Door shelves accommodate large bottles, with adjustable shelves for flexible storage options. A green dot plug helps to protect the power cord from accidents in high traffic areas and a side-mounted lock adds keyed security. We also install an extra probe hole that will accommodate customer-supplied monitoring equipment.
In addition to the standard features, any FFAR10FC7MEDSC can be customized to your exact specifications. Additional options include keypad locks, open door alarms, probe holes for specific facility monitoring, casters or dollies for portability, and more. SUMMIT sales representatives are available to help you design the perfect ACCUCOLD refrigerator for your storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 348 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $38.59.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Exterior Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
Right Hinge Door
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Half Door Shelf Quantity:
Rear of Unit
115 V AC/60 Hz
Other Energy Info:
120 Volts / 60 Hz.
Canadian Electrical Safety:
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
High temperature alarm
- Warns of temperature fluctuations and includes an external temperature readout on the door
- Displays the current and high/low humidity readings
- Door closes automatically when opened at angles less than 90°
- Factory installed probe hole for user-supplied monitoring equipment
Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Keyed lock for secure interior
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Store items right on the door for easy access
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Limited space is no problem for our thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Summit FFAR10FC7MED Reviews