Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
The FF874 is a unique refrigerator-freezer that fits well in studio apartments and other settings with limited room. At just 51" high and under 24" wide, it offers a replacement alternative to "short" models previously sold by Frigidaire and other manufacturers that are no longer on the market. A generous 8 cu. ft. storage capacity includes adjustable shelves and large door storage in both sections. Other convenient features include a clear fruit and vegetable crisper, interior lighting, and reversible doors.
Energy efficient and fully featured, the FF874 makes a great addition to any home kitchen that has limited space but high standards.
This refrigerator uses 370 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $41.03.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Fruit and Vegetable Crisper:
Dimensions and Weights
- Let your appliance do the work with a timer defrost heater that continuously keeps ice from building up inside.
- Limited space is no problem for their thin-line models.
- Designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots.
- Generous 8.1 cu. ft. of room inside.
- Keep your options flexible with reversible doors that are easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Fruit and Vegetable Crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer.
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
Full Freezer Shelf
- Allows you to better separate those TV dinners from your ice cream.
- A unique door rack holds cans.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.