AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The commercially listed FF7 Series features high performing, perfectly sized all-refrigerators designed for freestanding use.
The FF7L is a counter height all-refrigerator with a full 5.5 cu. ft. capacity inside a slim 24" footprint. Designed for freestanding use, this model has a white exterior and user-reversible door swing. A factory installed front lock offers convenient security.
Inside, the FF7L utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. The unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space. This unit has a flat door liner that allows it to accept larger trays (up to 19 1/2" x 16"). Adjustable wire shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. The interior light is controlled by an ON/OFF rocker switch located behind the thermostat dial.
The FF7L is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial establishments and is ENERGY STAR certified as a commercial refrigerator. For a built-in version of this unit, see the FF7BI. For more finish options, browse the entire FF7 Series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Seamless One Piece Interior Liner:
ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7:
Dimensions and Weights
- Perfectly sized at 24" wide and 33-1/2" high for easy placement in any location.
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and CalCode Compliant.
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
Deep Shelf Space
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19-1/2" x 15-1/2".
- AccuCold's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food.
Seamless One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a one piece liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch located just behind the thermostat.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
Matchable To Other AccuCold Units
- Pair any FF7 with an SCFF undercounter freezer for the perfect side-by-side set.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose a vertical towel bar handle or a horizontal handle.