SUMMIT's FF7LPUB Series features freestanding Pub Cellars designed to store ale and red wine under the ideal conditions in commercial settings.
Using a precision digital thermostat, the FF7LPUBFR follows a European style by maintaining a warmer temperature (operating between 50° and 65°F) than the common refrigerator. This allows you to savor the fullest flavor from your drinks, particularly red wine and darker ales. This unit uses low maintenance automatic defrost and includes our "hidden evaporator" design for easier cleaning. The interior includes a light with an on/off rocker switch and adjustable glass shelves.
Sized with a 24" footprint, the FF7LPUBFR comes in a counter height and is designed to be used freestanding. It has a white exterior with two-piece stainless steel door frame designed to accept slide-in panels for a custom look. A factory installed lock adds security. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial establishments and is not intended for household use.
Dimensions & Weights
Ext Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
Slim counter height dimensions
- Less than 24 inches wide, with a generous 5.5 cu. ft. of storage capacity
Fully finished white cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Factory installed lock
- Keyed lock for a secure interior
Accepts Custom Panels
- Comes panel ready so you can fit your unit's look to your surrounding decor.
- NOTE: Stainless Steel Insert Frame units accept only 1/4" panels.
- Stainless steel handle can be reversed with door swing
- Keep placement options flexible with a reversible door swing that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Precise temperature management at the touch of a button, with an external display for added convenience.
- Temperature is preset to hold ale and red wine (warmer temperature than standard refrigerator settings)
Adjustable glass shelves
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup
Flat door liner
- An easy-to-clean flat liner accepts large trays
Deep shelf space
- Interior can accommodate large trays up to 19 1/2" x 15 1/2"
One piece interior liner
- Simple cleanup with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
Interior light on rocker switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a a convenient switch located behind the thermostat
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
Summit Commercial Series FF7LPUBFR Reviews