AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers the MED Series all-refrigerators, a complete line that comes fully featured for stabilized temperature performance for use in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
Sized with a 24" footprint, the FF7LMED is perfect for facilities with limited floor space. This unit comes in a white finish and is designed for freestanding use. The door includes a factory installed lock and a NIST calibrated temperature alarm that provides a current and high/low temperature readout. This unit includes a hospital grade 'green dot' cord for added safety in high traffic environments and a preinstalled probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment.
Inside, the FF7LMED uses automatic defrost to lower user maintenance. SUMMIT's unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall. An internal fan is included for even temperature distribution. The generous 5.5 cu.ft. storage capacity and flat door liner can accommodate large trays with dimensions of 19 1/2" x 16." A rocker switch to turn the interior light on and off is located just behind the adjustable thermostat for additional convenience.
User-friendly and commercially approved, the FF7LMED fits well in any setting in need of reliable cooling. For a built-in capable version of this model, see the FF7LBIMED. Additionally, this model can be customized with a variety of options, including a self-closing door, access port with dry contact, USB temperature logger, and more.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Depth with Door at 90°:
Exterior Depth with Handle:
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed security on the refrigerator door
High Temperature Alarm
- Warns of temperature fluctuations and includes an external temperature readout on the door
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
Internal Fan with Gel Packs
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
Hospital Grade Cord with 'Green Dot' Plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
Flat Door Liner
- Easy to clean, with more depth for storage
- Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch
Matching Freezer Available
- Pair with SCFF55LMED for a complete set
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Summit Med Series FF7LMED Reviews