Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMIT's FF7LPUB is a commercially approved all-refrigerator designed specially to store wine and ale under ideal conditions.
The FF7LPUB uses the same advanced design as their popular FF7 all refrigerators, but incorporates a digital thermostat for precise temperature control. The thermostat is pre-set to a range of 40-65° F. This warmer temperature is best for bringing out the rich and subtle flavors in red wine and European style ales.
For a more traditional interior temperature, users can override the thermostat setting and use the FF7LPUB as an all-purpose refrigerator. Inside, you'll find the same trusted design as their original FF7: automatic defrost to save time and SUMMIT's own "hidden" evaporator to simplify clean-up. Large adjustable shelves accommodate trays up to 19-1/2" x 16". A rocker switch light and reversible door (base models) are included.
Seamless One Piece Interior Liner:
ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7:
Dimensions and Weights
- ETL-S Listed and CalCode Compliant.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide, with a generous 5.5 cu. ft. of storage capacity.
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Reversible Door (Base Models)
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Precise temperature management at the touch of a button, with an external display for added convenience.
- Temperature has a pre-set range of 40-65°F but can be overridden to standard refrigerator range.
- Simplify maintenance by letting the appliance defrost itself.
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food.
One Piece Seamless Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a one piece liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch located just behind the thermostat.
Deep Shelf Space
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19-1/2" x 15-1/2".
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.