AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Seamless One Piece Interior Liner:
ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7:
Dimensions and Weights
- 32" height fits under standard ADA counters.
- ETL-S Listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and CalCode Compliant.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide with a full 5.5 cu. ft. capacity.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the refrigerator to be used freestanding.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock.
Reversible Door (Base Models Only)
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Simplify appliance care by letting the refrigerator defrost itself.
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Flat Door Liner
- An easy-to-clean flat liner accepts large trays.
Deep Shelf Space
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19-1/2" x 15-1/2".
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch.
Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Pair with an SCFF55LBLADA for a complete undercounter set.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit Commercial Series FF7LBLBIADAX Reviews