AccuCold by Summit Appliance introduces the MEDDT Series all-refrigerators with advanced features for use in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
Sized with a 24" footprint and ADA compliant 32" height, the FF7LBIMEDDTADA is perfect for facilities with limited floor space. This model is front-breathing for built-in installation but can also be used freestanding. A digital thermostat is conveniently located in the front kickplate for easy temperature management. The door includes a factory installed lock and a NIST calibrated temperature alarm that provides a current and high/low temperature readout. This unit includes a hospital grade 'green dot' cord for added safety in high traffic environments and a preinstalled probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment.
Inside, the FF7LBIMEDDTADA uses automatic defrost to lower user maintenance. SUMMIT's unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall. An internal fan is included for even temperature distribution. The generous 5.5 cu.ft. storage capacity and flat door liner can accommodate large trays with dimensions of 19 1/2" x 16." A rocker switch to turn the interior light on and off is located inside for additional convenience.
User-friendly and commercially approved, the FF7LBIMEDDTADA fits well in any setting in need of reliable undercounter cooling. Additionally, this model can be customized with a variety of options, including a self-closing door, access port with dry contact, USB temperature logger, and more.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Thermostat Control Type:
Interior and Exterior
Rear Of Unit
Dimensions and Weights
- 32" height fits under standard ADA counters.
- ETL-S Listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and CalCode Compliant.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide with a full 5.5 cu. ft. capacity.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Alarm with Temperature Display
- Temperature alarm warns of interior fluctuations while providing an external temperature readout on the door.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the refrigerator to be used freestanding.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
Hospital Grade Cord
- Green dot plug for added safety.
- Simplify appliance care by letting the refrigerator defrost itself.
Flat Door Liner
- An easy-to-clean flat liner accepts large trays.
Deep Shelf Space
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19-1/2" x 15-1/2".
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch.
- Electronic controls for more precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.