Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMIT's FF7LBIADA series features commercially approved all-refrigerators with ideal dimensions that offer maximum storage capacity in a slim fit.
The FF7LBIADA is cable of built-in installation or freestanding use, with a convenient width under 24". It has a 32" height to fit under lower ADA compliant counters with a classic white cabinet and door finish. A front-mounted lock is installed for added security.
Inside, the FF7LBIADA uses automatic defrost to lower user maintenance. SUMMIT's unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall, creating a seamless interior that's easy to clean.
The generous storage capacity can accommodate large trays with dimensions of 19-1/2" x 16". Adjustable shelves and a reversible door add flexibility. A rocker switch to turn the interior light on and off is located just behind the adjustable thermostat for additional convenience.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Seamless One Piece Interior Liner:
ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7:
Dimensions and Weights
- 32" height fits under standard ADA counters.
- ETL-S Listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and CalCode Compliant.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide with a full 5.5 cu. ft. capacity.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Fully Finished White Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock.
Reversible Door (Base Models Only)
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Simplify appliance care by letting the refrigerator defrost itself.
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Flat Door Liner
- An easy-to-clean flat liner accepts large trays.
Deep Shelf Space
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19-1/2" x 15-1/2".
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch.
Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Pair with SCFF55LADA for a complete undercounter set.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit Commercial Series FF7LBIADAX Reviews